Shell neck jewelry for urban beach goddesses. Shimmer like sunshine on water, wearing this one of a kind, handmade & unusual, natural abalone shell necklace for women, in an urban or island chic necklace design.
Gunmetal & Chic Abalone Natural Shell Pendant Necklace
$75.00 Regular Price
- This unusual shell necklace features a large, Pacific Ocean tumbled peice of red abalone shell, that I found on the coast of northern California.
- The iridescent inner wall of shells in general, is called Mother of Pearl. Known as Paua shell in New Zealand, natural Abalone shell shimmers with blues, seafoam greens, pinks & even purples. These are their distinquishing Mother of Pearl colors.
- Measuring 1 3/4" x 1 1/4" , the chic Abalone shell pendant, on this natural shell pendant necklace, has a hole in it's center... a window to your heart.
- It hangs on an antiqued silver-like, matte gunmetal chunky chain. This urban industrial looking chunky chain necklace measures 17" long and is finished with a gunmetal silver, toggle clasp.
- Handmade in a hammock on Vieques Island Puerto Rico, this natural abalone shell necklace, embodies the natural & shimmering environment in which it is made.
- A one of a kind necklace, it makes an unusual gift, or if you are "shopping Vieques", an unusual Vieques souvenir, for a tribal chic urban goddess.
- This island made natural necklace is one of many handmade, unusual jewelry treasures found in my coral & shell jewelry, island chic jewelry and natural jewelry collections, here at beadingbikini.com.