Feel like a bride wearing this unusual pearl choker, handmade with tatted vintage lace, pearls and glass beads in a chic necklace design.
Tatted Vintage Lace & Pearl Choker
- Curving beautifully along your neck, this chic vintage lace choker features old, handmade tatted lace that I found years ago in an antique trim store in NYC.
- Each creme pearl and sparking gold glass bead accent is hand sewn onto each point of the rare lace .
- It is finished with a delicate lobster clasp and has a silver chain extension that makes it adjustable from 13" to 15", so you can wear it at the throat or lower, along the neckline.
- If you need it smaller, or prefer a gold clasp and chain, please let me know in the comments box.
- Handmade in a hammock in Vieques, Puerto Rico, this one of a kind necklace makes an unusual gift, or if "shopping Vieques", an unusual Vieques souvenir for an ultra-feminine goddess, a destination wedding bride, or a wannabe.
- This island-made unusual choker necklace is only one of many handmade and unusual jewelry treasures found in my 'shell' and 'island chic' jewelry collections here at beadingbikinijewelry.com.