Curl up in this unique pair of millipede earrings handmade with round and unusual pewter metal beads. Not to be confused with the feared and fast-moving centipede, millipedes are slow-moving cuddle bugs. They are often found curled up around each other, however, on these hippie bohemian small hoop earrings, the bug is curled up on itself. Lightweight and affordable, they are some of my best-selling pewter earrings for ladies who love bugs.
Small Hoop Pewter Millipede Earrings
- metal earrings featuring small pewter hoops that look like millipedes curled up in a circle.
- on silver-plated ear wires.
- 1 1/2" long including the ear wire.
- handmade in a hammock with Vieques Island, Puerto Rico.
- an affordable gift or Vieques souvenir for bohemian women who prefer small and chic hoop earrings
- part of my 'metal', 'pewter', and 'bohemian' earrings and jewelry collections here at beadingbikinijewelry.com