Take flight wearing this affordable brass metal chain bracelet, handmade with a patina butterfly in an unusual chic bohemian bracelet design for women.
Patina Butterfly Brass Metal Chain Bracelet
$35.00 Regular Price
- This patina butterfly brass chain metal bracelet fits best on larger hands.
- Natural tarnish on brass or copper metals is called Patina. The patina finish of this 2" tall and 2 5/8" wide filligree brass butterfly, is a beautiful aqua green color.
- The 2 custom sized*, brass chains have a dark aged, antiqued finish. One loops over your middle finger and another wraps around your wrist and is secured with a small lobster claw clasp. The aged butterfly rests on the back of your hand, like henna or a tattoo.
- Handmade in a hammock on Vieques Island, Puerto Rico, this unusual brass metal bracelet resonates with natural ju ju. At $35 it makes an affordable & unusual gift, or if "shopping Vieques", an unusual Vieques souvenir for a goddess who enjoys her freedom like butterflies.
- This island made unusual bracelet is only on of many handmade unusual jewelry treasures found in my 'metal' and 'bohemian' jewelry collections here at beadingbikinijewelry.com.
- *please write loop and wrist measurements in comments box.
- loop measurement: make a fist and measure from the base of your middle knuckle, around your middle finger and back to the base of the knuckle.
- wrist measurement: make a fist and measure tightly around your wrist above the wrist bones .