Hemp macrame neck jewelry for a barefooted beach goddess. Feel your hippie roots wearing this one of a kind, unusual coconut flower necklace, handmade with bone beads, in a surfer necklace design for women.
Ocean Tumbled Coconut Flower Surfer Necklace
$65.00 Regular Price
- The lightweight and unusual flower pendant on this ultra natural necklace, I found rolling in the Caribbean surf. Originally the bloom from which a coconut grew, it has been naturally dried and bleached, by sun and salt water, and it has been smoothed by its ocean tumble. It feels, looks and floats like drift wood.
- Using a fine brown hemp cord, I knotted the 2" coconut flower pendant on a hemp macrame necklace, with long & slender, quality bone beads called hairpipes and with carved bone & coconut bead accents.
- This natural coconut necklace is 16" long with a macrame loop & bead closure. Having no metal beads or clasps it is a nonmetal necklace, perfect for those with metal allergies.
- Handmade in a hammock on Vieques Island, Puerto Rico, it resonates with natural island vibes. And because it is a one of a kind necklace, it makes truly unusual gift, or if you are shopping Vieques, a truly unusual Vieques souvenir, for a hippie beach bohemian surf goddess, or wannabe.
- This island made, natural necklace is one of many handmade unusual jewelry creations, found in my wood jewelry, horn jewelry, surfer jewelry, natural jewelry, bohemian jewelry & nonmetal jewelry collections, here at beadingbikini.com.