Chic shell neck jewelry for a tribal goddess. Shimmer like the inside of a shell, wearing this unusual, graduating abalone shell necklace, handmade with natural shell beads & turquoise gemstones, in an island chic necklace design for women.
Natural Turquoise Stone & Graduating Abalone Shell Necklace
$75.00 Regular Price
- This best selling, unusual shell necklace, features a graduating fan of slender beads made from naturally chic Abalone shells. The iridescent inner wall of shells in general, is called Mother of Pearl. Known as Paua shell in New Zealand, natural Abalone shell shimmers with blues, seafoam greens, pinks & even purples. These are their distinquishing Mother of Pearl colors.
- Framed by antiqued brass filigree beads, the handcrafted, slender & chic Abalone beads fan out in a graduating, tribal style fashion, on a natural gemstone necklace, beaded with tiny green Turquoise beads. Natural Turquoise stone, the oldest stone in man's history, is calming, protective and given in friendship.
- On this chic graduating Abalone shell necklace, the natural shell beads are resin backed and measure approx. 1 1/8" at their longest point. By nature, the colors within the beads will be unique on each necklace. The beaded Turquoise necklace is custom sized to your desired length and is finished with an antiqued brass lobster claw closure.
- Handmade in a hammock on Vieques Island Puerto, Rico, with quality beads, this graduating abalone shell necklace, embodies the natural & shimmering environment in which it is made.
- A best selling necklace, it makes an unusual gift for a shimmering chic tribal goddess, or wannabe. And, if you are "shopping Vieques", it makes an unusual Vieques souvenir.
- This island made natural necklace is one of many handmade, unusual jewelry treasures found in my coral & shell jewelry, gemstone jewelry, island chic jewelry and natural jewelry collections, here at beadingbikini.com.
- Additional fee for larger size.