Be cool, tribal surf warrior, wearing one of these natural bone necklaces handmade with an unusual Celtic knot, a triquetra or an arrowhead, carved bone pendant in a bohemian mens surfer necklace design.
Mens Cool Surfer Carved Natural Bone Necklaces
$55.00 Regular Price
- These 3 cool surfer necklaces - a Celtic knot necklace, a Celtic triquetra necklace and an arrowhead necklace - feature beautifully carved natural bone pendants that are handcrafted from the remaining bones of a water buffalo, who lived, ate and died naturally.
- They are quality present day carvings, antiqued to look like old bone.
- Each pendant is one of a kind and is approximately 1 1/2" in length. They hang from a custom sized natural bone necklace beaded with tiny bone tube beads, long burnt horn teardrop beads and small brown & white, batik dyed African bone beads.
- The quality beads & pendants are beaded on a creme, durable nylon cord in a nonmetal necklace design with a macrame loop & bead closure.
- Like all of my beaded mens surfer necklaces,they are lacquered for endurance.
- Handmade in a hammock on Vieques Island, Puerto Rico, they resonate with natural island vibes, making them each a unique gift, a talisman or, if "shopping Vieques", an unusual Vieques souvenir, for Celtic surf warriors, beach yogis, boho hippies, or wannabes.
- Island made these natural necklaces are only a few of many handmade unusual jewelry treasures found in my 'bone', 'surfer', 'natural', 'nonmetal' & 'bohemian', necklaces & jewelry collections here at beadingbikinijewelry.com.
- Additional fee for longer size