Surf Warrior Neck Jewelry for Rasta Wave Riders. Be cool wearing this surfer necklace for Rasta men, handmade with red gold and green wood & natural bone beads in an affordable hippie bohemian necklace design.
Natural Bone Cool Rasta Surfer Necklace
$40.00 Regular Price
- This hippie bohemian, Rasta men's surfer necklace features red gold and green dyed wood beads and long slender & antiqued natural bone beads.
- Historically, natural bone beads, are some of the oldest types of beads used in jewelry making. Beads were currency and, a natural bone necklace was worn as sign of ranking or status. Seems we still do that. Wearing a natural surfer necklace, says "cool", "calm", "suave"("easy going" in Spanish).
- The quality beads on this natural necklace, are beaded on a black cotton cord.
- an adjustable size nonmetal necklace with a multiple loop & bead closure.
- available in a regular 16"- 18", or a longer 19"-22" neck size.
- lacquered to endure your salty and irie ride.
- handmade in a hammock, in Asheville, North Carolina, but inspired by Vieques, Puerto Rico
- makes a cool & affordable gift, for peace loving, Rasta surf warriors.
- if you are "shopping Vieques", or "shopping Asheville" it makes an unusual Vieques or Asheville souvenir.
- part of my 'surfer', 'bone', 'nonmetal', 'natural' and 'bohemian' necklace and jewelry collections here at beadingbikinijewelry.com
- +An additional fee for longer size.