Tickle your tribal funny bone wearing this gorgeous natural necklace handmade with an unusual feather & carved bone pendant in a macrame knotted, tribal bohemian necklace design for women.
Macrame Feather & Carved Bone Natural Necklace
$175.00 Regular Price
- My natural feather necklace is a personal favorite. It features a artisan carved bone teardrop from which a graduating cluster of gray, orange & gold, hen feathers, flutter like fringe.
- The natural bone teardrop is carved with beautiful spiraling details. and has an antiqued finish, making it appear old. It is handcrafted from water buffalo bone. The buffalo lived & died naturally with all parts of her remains used.
- Hanging from the unusual bone teardrop, on plated brass rings, are layers of feathers individually cased within a brass tipped, tiny bone tulip bead.
- The 6" long, natural bone and feather pendant flutters from a twisted gray macrame necklace knotted using a thick and durable nylon cord. Gold and gray, square and spiral, artisan clay beads & handcrafted antler beads, are also knotted on the necklace making it visually rich with texture.
- The quality feather & carved bone natural necklace is 19" long with a macrame loop & bead closure.
- Partially handmade in a hammock on Vieques Island, Puerto Rico, this unusual feather & carved bone necklace has natural island ju ju. It makes an unusual gift, or, if your "shopping Vieques", an unusual Vieques souvenir, for a tribal hippie, bohemian goddess, or wannabe.
- one of a kind
- Island made this unusual necklace is only one of many handmade unusual jewelry treasures found in my necklaces collection and my 'bone', 'feather', 'natural', 'one of a kind' & 'bohemian' jewelry collections here at beadingbikinijewelry.com.