Nutty bohemian neck jewelry. Celebrate your primal being & be nuts, wearing one of these an unusual, natural & long tagua nut necklaces, handmade in contemporary tribal & hippie bohemian necklace designs for women & men.
Long Macrame Olive Tagua Nut Necklaces
$75.00 Regular Price
- These one of a kind, unusual nut necklaces, each feature a beautifully dyed, orange or olive, chunky taqua nut from Brazil.
- Each nut is approx. 1 1/2" long and hangs at the end of a long necklace.
- These long taqua nut necklaces are macrame knotted, using brown cotton, with burnt horn, artisan ceramic and bone beads.
- They are each adjustable, and are nonmetal necklaces.
- The long olive taqua nut necklace is knotted with lime & olive green ceramic beads, using a thin brown cotton cord. It expands from 26" to 30 1/2".
- The long orange taqua nut necklace is knotted with brown, burnt orange & red ceramic beads, using a thicker & darker brown cotton cord. It expands from 24" to 28" long.
- Handmade in a hammock on Vieques Island, Puerto Rico, these non-metal macrame natural nut necklaces are made with quality beads and resonate with a natural island vibe.
- They make unusual gifts for tribal hippie goddesses, warriors, or wannabes. And if your "Shopping Vieques", they make unusual Vieques souvenirs.
- These island made, unusual necklaces are two of many handmade, unusual jewelry creations, found in my nut & seed jewelry, bohemian jewelry, natural jewelry & nonmetal jewelry collections, here at beadingbikinijewelry.com.
- The difference is between a nut & a seed. A nut is a fruit, with a hard shell around a seed. Seeds release themselves from the shell and germinate.