Next time you shine on and flip a peace sign, do it in style with a wide green or aqua nonmetal ring on your fingers. They are handmade, beaded with tiny glass beads, in a variety of rainforest and Caribbean colors. They are affordable bohemian rings that are custom-sized for nature-loving hippie goddesses or wannabes and preteen girls.
Green & Aqua Glass Bead Wide Nonmetal Rings
- glass bead rings featuring a variety of green and aqua itty bitty glass beads, called seed beads.
- chartreuse or seafoam green rings are beaded with a single color of shiny color-lined glass beads.
- teal or aqua rings are made with matte-finished glass beads.
- rainforest rings are matt-finished and made with multiple colors - brown, gold, purple, and green beads. These rings were inspired by beads spilled by my naughty kitty.
- custom-sized for women and preteen girls
- between 3/8" to 1/2" wide. They do not stretch but will expand slightly, to a snuggly fit and massage your finger.
- Wear one alone or stack two.
- nonmetal rings, great for those with metal allergies.
- handmade in a hammock on Vieques Island, Puerto Rico,
- affordable as gifts or Vieques souvenirs for yourself or others
- part of my 'glass bead', 'nonmetal', 'kid' and 'bohemian' rings and jewelry collections, here at beadingbikinijewelry.com.
- additional fee for larger sizes
- Because they are beaded using a nylon thread, these beaded glass rings are not recommended for smokers