Artisan glass bead ear jewelry for a boho goddess. Get your tribal on wearing these unusual, affordable & sexy green glass bead earrings, handmade in a bohemian, long brass earring design.
Tribal Sexy Long Brass Green Artisan Glass Earrings
$45.00 Regular Price
- The large round green glass beads on these unusual brass earrings are handcrafted artisan lampwork glass beads. Their swirling olive and green design is beautiful. They are capped by a tribal style, long tapered cone of coiled antiqued brass wire, in a sexy long dangle earring design.
- Measuring from the top of the ear wire these brass and green artisan glass bead earrings are approximately 2 7/8" long. They have some weight to them, so are better for a goddess with thicker ear lobes.
- I have been making these tribal style long dangle designs for a while now. They are affordable and some of my best selling earrings. This pair, with green glass beads is new and is one of a kind.
- Handmade in a hammock on Vieques Island, Puerto Rico, they swirl with lush Caribbean vibes. They make a unique and affordable gift, or if "shopping Vieques" an affordable Vieques souvenir, for a stiletto-ed or barefooted bohemian goddess who loves her earrings long, unique & tribal chic.
- This pair of island made unusual earrings is only one of many handmade unusual jewelry treasures found in my brass, metal, glass bead & bohemian, jewelry & earring collections here at beadingbikini.com.
- Also available with aqua beads