A pair of long upcycled earrings handmade using aqua, teal, and neon green scraps of wax cotton macrame cord. Each cord end is knotted with a square copper bead, in a whimsical tassel earring design for hippie bohemian goddesses.
Caribbean Aqua Long Tassel Upcycled Earrings
- handmade using aqua, teal, and neon green waxed cotton cord scraps from macrame projects
- antiqued copper square beads, cone casing, and ear wire
- available in 2 sizes : 3 1/4" short and 4 1/2" long - measurement includes ear wire length
- also available in pink/peach and aqua/brown
- one of a kind
- handmade in Asheville, N.C.
- part of my 'bohemian', 'upcycled', 'metal', 'one of a kind', and 'copper' earrings and jewelry collections at beadingbikinijewelry.com
- also available @ Touch of Ridiculous