A pair of long upcycled earrings handmade using pink, mauve & peach scraps of wax cotton macrame cord. Each cord end is knotted with a square copper bead, in a whimsical tassel earring design for hippie bohemian goddesses.
Sunset Pink Long Tassel Upcycled Earrings
- handmade using pink, mauve & peach waxed cotton cord scraps from macrame projects
- antiqued copper square beads, cone casing, and ear wire
- available in 2 sizes: 3 1/4" short and 3 3/4" long, includes ear wire
- also available in aqua/brown and in aqua/neon green
- one of a kind
- handmade in Asheville, N.C.
- part of my 'bohemian', 'upcycled', 'metal', 'one of a kind', and 'copper' earrings and jewelry collections at beadingbikinijewelry.com
- also available @ Touch of Ridiculous