Tumble along wearing one of my long sea glass necklaces handmade with a white or a green Caribben ocean tumbled bottle rim in an island chic necklace design.
Chic White or Green Bottle Rim Long Sea Glass Necklaces
$60.00 Regular Price
- These chic, long bottle rim sea glass necklaces are made from my 17 year collection of genuine ocean tumbled glass. They each feature a perfectly smooth, thick and curved sea glass bottle rim that hangs on tiny gold ball chain.
- The 20" long chain is 16 karat gold plated with a chic matte finish. It fastens with a matte gold lobster claw clasp.
- The vibrant long green sea glass necklace features a bottle rim from a beer bottle. Probably Heineken. Larger pieces of green sea glass like this bottle rim are getting harder to find as contemporary beer bottles are made with thinner glass that break down easily. This 1 1/8" smooth, hot dog shape is an ideal piece of sea glass.
- The bottle rim on the long white sea glass necklace measures 1 1/16". It too is a perfect piece of sea glass. It is most likely from a liquor bottle, which tend to be thicker and more durable. White glass is plentiful here on island, because liquor is plentiful.
- I find that both my white & my green unique sea glass necklace designs tend to be best sellers, because they look simple, sleek and chic on most skin tones.
- Partially handmade in a hammock on Vieques Island, Puerto Rico, these chic sea glass necklaces are both one of a kind. They make unusual gifts or, if your "shopping Vieques", the quintessential Vieques souvenir for a goddess or wannabe who loves chic simplicity.
- These island made unusual necklaces are only two of many handmade unusual jewelry creations found in my long necklaces and my genuine 'sea glass', 'one of a kind', 'best selling' and 'island chic' jewelry collections, here at beadingbikinijewelry.com