Recycled glass trash ear jewelry for a chic mermaid goddess. Tumble along wearing a pair of one of a kind, island chic, green sea glass earrings, handmade with genuine ocean tumbled glass, in an affordable small teardrop earring design.
Chic Small Teardrop Green Bottle Rim Sea Glass Earrings
$45.00 Regular Price
- These chic small sea glass earrings feature triangles of beer bottle green, genuine Caribbean ocean tumbled glass, that were once bottle rims. They are lightweight and are wrapped with a antiqued copper wire. From the top of the copper ear wire, they measure 1 5/8" long.
- On island green sea glass is plentiful, however it is mostly the thin glass used in present day beer bottles. Breaking down easily on the shoreline reefs, this green sea glass is mostly jagged edged or, undrillable pieces of smooth but tiny glass.
- The perfectly smooth sea glass bottle rim teardrops on these green sea glass earrings, are the same vibrant green of beer bottles, but are larger, chunkier and ridged.
- In sea glass circles, smooth gems of ocean tumbled glass are called "mermaid tears". Every single piece of genuine sea glass, is different in shape, color, size and thickness. For 16 years I have been collecting Caribbean sea glass. Digging through my huge pile of green glass, it took hours to find 2 matching bottle rim teardrops, to make into these green sea glass earrings. It is a meditation I love.
- All of my chic sea glass earrings are partially handmade in a hammock on Vieques Island, Puerto Rico and are hands down, my best selling earrings. This vibrant green pair resonates with the lush natural island vibes on which they were made.
- Affordable, they make an inexpensive gift, or if "shopping Vieques", a quintessential and affordable Vieques souvenir, for a chic island mermaid, or wannabe, who loves green, who loves genuine sea glass and who loves her teardrop earrings, small and chic.
- This pair of island made unusual earrings are only one of many handmade unusual jewelry treasures found in my genuine sea glass and island chic, jewelry and necklace collections. here at beadingbikini.com.