Glass bead ear jewelry for chic hippie goddesses. Feel de-light-full wearing these affordable & unusual brown glass teardrop earrings, handmade in a hippie chic bohemian, copper hoop earring design.
Chic Copper Hoop Brown Glass Bead Earrings
$40.00 Regular Price
- The teardrop shaped, brown glass beads on these island made, hammered copper hoop earrings, look like tiny glass scalloped-edge shells. They are ridged and have a shiny irridescent finish. These brown glass teardrop beads are wire wrapped, with raw copper wire, onto the hammered & spiraling chic copper metal earrings.
- Along with raw copper ear wires, these chic and affordable brown glass bead earrings measure approx. 2 1/2" in length and they are lightweight.
- The picture here shows the copper as shiny & pink, however the metal will naturally patina into an antiqued copper, especially in humid weather. Whether shiny or antiqued, the copper with the brown blue glass beads is beautiful. If the metal turns darker and you prefer the copper a shiny pink, just put them in salt water until they turn pink again.
- Handmade in a hammock on Vieques Island, Puerto Rico, these unusual brown teardrop earrings swirl with sexy Caribbean vibes. They are affordable and make a unique and inexpensive gift, or if "shopping Vieques" an affordable Vieques souvenir for a hippie goddess who loves her earrings copper, unique & boho chic.
- This pair of island made unusual earrings is only one of many handmade unusual jewelry treasures found in my copper, metal, glass bead & bohemian, jewelry & earring collections here at beadingbikinijewelry.com.
- also available with colbolt blue glass beads