Copper & glass bead ear jewelry for chic hippie goddesses. Feel de-light-full wearing these affordable & unusual blue glass teardrop earrings, handmade in a hippie chic bohemian, copper hoop earring design.
Chic Copper Hoop Blue Glass Bead Earrings
$40.00 Regular Price
- The teardrop shaped, colbolt blue glass beads on these island made, hammered copper hoop earrings, look like tiny glass scalloped-edge shells. They are ridged, and have a matte finish. These matte blue glass teardrop beads are wire wrapped, with raw copper wire, onto the hammered & spiraling chic copper metal earrings.
- Along with raw copper ear wires, these chic and affordable blue glass bead earrings measure 2 1/2" in length and they are lightweight.
- The picture here shows the copper as shiny and pink. The metal will naturally patina into an antiqued copper, especially in humid weather. Whether shiny or antiqued, the copper with the colbolt blue glass beads is stunning. If the metal turns darker and you prefer the copper a shiny pink, just put them in salt water until they turn pink again.
- Handmade in a hammock on Vieques Island, Puerto Rico, these unusual blue teardrop earrings swirl with sexy Caribbean vibes. They are affordable and make a unique and inexpensive gift, or if "shopping Vieques" an affordable Vieques souvenir for a hippie goddess who loves her earrings copper, unique & boho chic.
- This pair of island made unusual earrings is only one of many handmade unusual jewelry treasures found in my copper, metal, glass bead & bohemian, jewelry & earring collections here at beadingbikinijewelry.com.
- also available with brown glass beads