Tribal neck jewelry for a chic musical goddess. Dance tumble & root down, wearing this one of a kind, unusual long ocean pottery necklace handmade with a unique pendant in a bohemian necklace design for chic hippie women & teens.
Bone, Shell & Ocean Pottery Long Pendant Necklace
$185.00 Regular Price
- This island made, unusual long pendant necklace features an ocean-worn ceramic tile called ocean pottery. It is clay colored and has a blemished white surface. At it's heart thumps a natural purple cowrie shell. Dangling from the ocean pottery tile is a trippy sunburst of long & slender, graduating sea urchin spines. They are mossy green, orange & purple and they chime as you wiggle.
- This unusual ocean pottery & sea urchin spine pendant hangs from a long macrame necklace. Violet nylon is knotted with old brown African bone beads over a leather cord.
- This unusual ocean pottery necklace is 28" long. It's natural shell & ocean pottery pendant measures an additional 5 1/2" in length. It has a leather loop & bone bead closure.
- Handmade in a hammock on Vieques Island, Puerto Rico, it has good natural ju ju. It makes an unusual gift for a tribal hippie goddess, or wannabe. And if your "shopping Vieques", it makes an unusual Vieques souvenir.
- From my contemporary tribal, ethnic, chic, hippie & beach, bohemian jewelry collection, this unusual necklace is one of many handmade, unusual jewelry creations found in my natural jewelry, bone jewelry, coral & shell jewelry, ocean pottery jewelry and ceramic jewelry collections, here at beadingbikini.com.