Chunky shell neck jewelry for goddesses. Get your tribal on, wearing this one of a kind, unusual & natural sea urchin spine necklace, handmade in a contemporary tribal & ethnic bohemian necklace design for women.
African Bead & Sea Urchin Spine Natural Shell Necklace
$170.00 Regular Price
- This unusual shell necklace features a tribal style, graduating spray of long & slender, mossy green & orange, natural sea urchin spines. The longest being 2 3/4". They are separated by old African brass beads.
- Beaded on a durable nylon, round the sides and back of this unusual necklace, are chunky yellow glass beads, carved bone & horn, natural beads and gold & green, old African trade beads. The African beads are called sandcaste or powder beads.
- This chunky & unusual sea urchin spine necklace is 18" long and is finished with a macrame loop & bead closure.
- Handmade in a hammock on Vieques Island, Puerto Rico, this sea urchin spine necklace resonates with natural island vibes.
- So if you are shopping Vieques it makes an truly unusual Vieques souvenir or gift for yourself, or some other tribal goddess, or wannabe, who likes an ethnic flavor.
- This island made natural necklace is one of many handmade, unusual jewelry creations found in my shell jewelry, natural jewelry & bohemian jewelry collections, here atbeadingbikinijewelry.com.