Be empowered in an affordable star and moon goddess necklace handmade with a pewter metal pendant. She hangs from a brown cotton cord that adjusts to your desired length. Wear it as a choker or as a long necklace. A simple bohemian necklace designed for hippie, beach, and surfer goddesses or wannabes, who connect with the power of radiant celestial beings.
Affordable Pewter Star & Moon Goddess Necklace
- metal women's surfer necklace featuring a small celestial goddess pendant made of pewter. The weight of the metal is balanced by light and lofty moon and stars.
- Pewter is an alloy made of tin, copper, and sometimes silver. with a gray, gunmetal-like finish.
- 1 1/2" long goddess pendant
- hangs on an adjustable brown cotton cord that expands to fit over your head and adjusts to a desired length by pulling the silver end beads. Wear as short a choker or as a long necklace
- Handmade in a hammock on Vieques Island, Puerto Rico
- an affordable gift or Vieques souvenir, for self or others.
- for a beach bohemian surf goddess who, like the celestial goddess who has her arms raised, is ready to dive into the oceans of life, above and below.
- part of my 'metal', 'surfer', and 'bohemian' necklaces and jewelry collections, here at beadingbikinijewelry.com.