A unique pair of natural earrings for the bohemian beach goddess who loves dolphins and a down to earth vibe. Carved in Peru from the dark brown shell of an older coconut, the cute dolphins appear to be leaping. lightweight, affordable and one of a kind.
Affordable Coconut Dolphin Natural Earrings
- one of a kind
- natural coconut earrings featuring super cute, jumping dolphin beads I found on a trip to Peru,
- the handcrafted dolphins are carved from the dark brown, wood-like shell of an older coconut.
- they hang on a silver ring, from plated silver ear wires.
- approximately 1 1/4" long, including the ear wire.
- handmade in a hammock on Vieques Island with peaceful island ju ju
- an affordable gift or Vieques souvenir for a dolphin-loving, down-to-earth hippie mama or bohemian beach goddess.
- part of my 'nut and seed', 'natural', and 'bohemian' earrings and jewelry collections here at beadingbikinijewelry.com.
- final sale