Refresh your roots, wearing this handmade, unusual & affordable, natural seed & coconut wood necklace for women & teens, in a tribal bohemian necklace design.
Bohemian Seed & Coconut Wood Natural Necklace
$45.00 Regular Price
- This bohemian natural necklace is handmade with a beautiful combination of exotic natural beads. It is a natural seed & coconut necklace beaded with tropical Edjok nuts or seeds from the Philippines. These natural seed nuggets separate spiky clusters of unusual tusk beads made from the wood-like hardened shell of a coconut. The coconut beads are naturally curved. Their light brown coloring indicates the coconut used to shape the beads, was a young coconut. (This also means that the water within this super food, is full of electrolites and the meat is gelatinous and yummy!) The nutty creme & brown natural seeds, along with the light brown unusual coconut tusks, is very grounding... so much so, that you'll be inspired to wear this tribal style natural coconut & seed necklace, barefooted!
- The quality beads & seeds are strung on a durable, nylon coated wire that is finished with a antiqued brass hook or lobser claw closure. And like many of my tribal bohemian necklaces, this unusual wood necklace is custom sized to your desired neck length.
- Not only does it have great island ju ju, being that it is handmade in a hammock on Vieques Island, Puerto Rico, but it's price of $45+ makes it an affordable necklace.
- It makes a cool & affordable gift for tribal goddesses, or wannabes. And, if you are "shopping Vieques", it makes an unusual Vieques souvenir.
- From my contemporary tribal, ethnic, chic, hippie & beach, bohemian jewelry collection, this affordable coconut necklace is one of many handmade, bohemian natural jewelry creations, found in my wood jewelry, coconut jewelry & nut & seed jewelry collections, here at beadingbikinijewelry.com.
- +Additional fees for the larger sizes.